Birth name: Choi Siwon 최시원
Nickname: Simba, #1 Fan of the LORD, Bodyguard, Gentleman, Horse, Shisus
Birthday: February 10, 1987
Siblings: younger sister Choi Jiwon
Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Taekwondo, Chinese (language), Playing drums
Position: Sub Vocal
Singer, Dancer, Actor, Model, Drums, Piano
Subgroubs: Super Junior M
– Siwon is SuJu’s very serious, religious, affectionate (especially around the guys, he is shyer around girls), perfect gentlemen. When speaking he uses a very polite style of speech combined with lots of large sweeping hand gestures and body movements. These hand gestures are SuJu main point of teasing him when they are in variety show.
– Siwon says that his weakness is that rarely satisfied with what he does, because it always seems missing. However, he tends to do a lot of crazy things, because when someone tells him that “Siwon, you can’t do _______,” he says he becomes like a charging bull and needs to do it.
– Outside of SuJu he is also a model and an actor .He recently played the lead a drama called “Oh My Lady.” He is also a drummer and as been the substitute drummer for SME rock band “The Trax”
– Siwon was actually born on April 7, 1986, but his parents didn’t register his birthday until February 10, 1987, so that is the date he celebrates with the fans.
– The main reason Siwon wanted to be an entertainer was to make his name known and be able to do lots of charity works, but his parents, who are very wealthy, disapproved of this idea. They let him join the company after being scouted in 2003, but told him they would not do anything to help him with his career. He needed to make it on his own.
|6 December 2005–24 April 2006
||Super Junior Show
|30 March–4 May 2006
|11 November 2007–3 February 2008
||Explorers of the Human Body
||regular (13 episodes)
|19 December 2010
||guest (ep 22, 75)
Music video appearances
Awards and nominations
||SBS Drama Awards
||Best New Actor
||Oh! My Lady
|4th Men’s Health Cool Guy Awards
||Best Cover Magazine
||Best Social Network Personality 2011
||Mnet 20’s Choice Awards
||20′s Social Artist